- Download the trial version from the official website
- Activate the received code on the downloaded trial
Largo is the first pure software synthesizer with Waldorf DNA. And again – it is the cutting edge sound that makes the big difference. No wonder, as Largo mirrors the technology used in Blofeld and Q hardware synthesizers.
Largo comes with a huge sound library, that covers the complete span of contemporary synthesizer sounds. All this includes what Waldorf made the preferred choice of fastidious synthesizer enthusiasts around the world : lush pads, punchy basses, spectacular sound clusters, fat lead sounds, cutting digital noises, complemented by complex Wavetable scans and wild arpeggiator lines. All this waiting to be explored via the no-nonsense, clearly arrayed user interface.
- Wavetable synthesis and virtual analog oscillators with Sync, Pulsewidth Modulation and Frequency Modulation.
- Award winning Waldorf filters, that generate a sound so crisp and crunchy, it is hard to believe it is coming out of a computers processor.
- Modulation capabilities far beyond the usual. Every oscillator and filter can be frequency modulated by a freely selectable source with adjustable amount.