Build and Model a Super MARLO runner clone in Unity 3D216.96$
Do you want to learn to code and 3D model? Build a simple SUPER MARLO RUN clone with our revolutionary course format.
Hours of Content: 16
Even if you have never coded before, with this course you can learn the foundations of making a 3D game. In these tutorials, we build a SUPER MARLO RUN game in Unity3D – from scratch.
We will make our own 3D models in Blender, unwrap UV`s, and perform simple texturing of 3D art assets. By the end of this course, you will have a functioning game that you can build on to add your own project ideas! Ready to begin?
Who is the target audience?
Even if you have never coded before, you can use these lessons to get a headstart in the game-making realm! This course is targeted towards beginners to immediate.
To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender (for 3D modeling), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art/texturing), and Unity (for coding).
The tutorials were recorded on a Mac, but Blender, Photoshop, and Unity can be used with a PC.
Please download and Install Unity3D and Blender before purchasing this course.
- Go to the Shop Hacker Link Provided
- Create your Shop Hacker Account
- Once logged into your Shop Hacker Account to go “View Products”
- Now go to the Academy Hacker link provided
- Click “Enroll in Course for Free”
- Create an Academy Hacker account if you do not have one already
- Get lifetime access to the course